Saturday, August 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Mallory!!

Today is our oldest niece's birthday! She is 6 years old! I remember that I had just gotten back to school at IU for my junior year of college when Chase called to tell me that Mallory was born! Even though Chase and I were only dating at the time, I've always considered Mallory to be my niece ever since she was born! It's been so fun watching her grow up and I'm glad she can finally call me Aunt Deanna! She was such a beautiful flower girl at our wedding!


Here is a picture of our first Christmas with Mallory! What a fun time! I was trying to tickle her to get her to smile. Turned out to be a funny picture. :)


Happy Birthday Mallory! We miss you!


1 comment:

  1. It feels like you've been her aunt for longer than 3 weeks. So glad it's official now! Thanks for the lovely post about my girl.

    ReplyDelete